Announcements for September 24, 2023
Please feel free to visit the church calendar for details on upcoming services and events.
- LaTia Edwards: Please consider donating a meal or Grub Hub gift card for LaTia Edwards and her family after her surgery on September 15th. She will be recovering for 6-8 weeks and would greatly appreciate the meals and support from her spiritual family. https://mealtrain.com/wq0kd1
"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Cor 9:8" Please remember that contribution can be submitted online at: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Give or via mail. Send all mailed contributions to: The Charlotte Church 1800 Camden Road, Suite 107-275 Charlotte, NC 28203. Contact the office if you have any questions (email@example.com)
- Weekly Budget (2023)...................................................$23,000.00
- July Weekly Average ....................................................$16,684.23
- August Weekly Average................................................$19,507.99
- September Weekly Average (to date)...........................$14,743.81
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2023....................$57,100.68
- LEADERS' MEETINGS and WORKSHOPS for 2023: Leader's meetings will be held both in person (Fellowship Hall) and online (Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84730796218, Meeting ID: 847 3079 6218, Passcode: 842219)
- October 22nd - 12:00pm-1:30pm
- November 5th - 12:00pm-1:30pm
- December 2nd End of the Year Celebration on Saturday evening
- Teachers Table Meeting- Sat Sept 30th 10am: If you missed the last meeting, feel free to join the next organizational meeting for the regional teaching ministry. Virtual Information and Brainstorming Meeting to explain what a regional teaching ministry is and how people can participate at all levels.
- Save the Date: Get ready for our next Marrieds Event! This time we are going to have a devotional and sharing on the topic of: “Intimacy In Your Marriage” …how to maintain it, or get it back! Saturday, October 7th from 10a-12 noon. Coffee and snacks will be served. Cost is $5/couple to be collected at the door. Look out for a registration link in the email announcements. We are working on the possibility of having childcare and will communicate if we’re able to provide that.
Care & Compassion:
- Senior Agape Event: The Senior Agape Group of the Care and Compassion Ministry will be hosting a BINGO, BOOGIE and DINING Night at The Charlotte Church in our Fellowship Hall on Saturday, October 21, 2023. Please come out and fellowship, while playing bingo to win great prizes, enjoy a wonderful meal, and participating in a little line dancing. 🤗💃🏽
- Event Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Event Location: The Charlotte Church Fellowship Hall
- Age: 50+ adults
- Time: 3:00-7:00 pm
- Please sign up on the link below by October 15, 2023.: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C4CAEA82DA6FF2-senior
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Bingo, Boogie and Dining
Youth & Family:
- Family Camp (Sept 22-24). Triangle is having its 3rd Annual Family Camp and you are invited. The theme for 2023 is 'The Enchanted Forest'. If you’re interested in attending, then your sign up is needed as soon as possible for the camping and food logistics. This will be a time of unforgettable adventure, as well as, a time to create memories. Secure your spots as soon as possible. Register at: Family Camp Registration
- SCarowinds: TEENS mark your calendars for a scary good time of fun and fellowship with other teens from our sister church (Charleston). September 30th we will join the Charleston teens for dinner and an evening at SCarowinds. More details will be provided in the upcoming weeks. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Robert and Davina Lausen via text or email (email@example.com).
- Communications: If you are new, have a rising 6th grader, or haven't join our ministry on Band yet, here's the link to join https://band.us/n/aea090w5Y0nfD. Through Band, we are able to communicate any changes, gain input, post calendar events, and more. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Byron and Jalila Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOPE Disaster Plan: We want every member to protect yourself and your loved ones, please take a moment to look at this PPT Presentation that has been provided by HOPE world wide's Disaster Team. It's simple and practical. In the event of an emergency, having a plan that you've discussed with the members of your household could make a big difference in reducing unnecessary loss of life.
- If you have any questions contact Mike Dames 704-724-2362 or email@example.com
- Prayer Request: Please send all prayer request (verbal and emailed): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verbal & Emailed Announcements: (due 12:00 pm Thursday): email@example.com
- Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org
- Ministry Staff: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Ministries (click on the specific ministry name on the left side of the screen
- Benevolence: (704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
- Building Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Office: email@example.com
- Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
- Contact Change Request: Send your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Still not sure who to contact, send your questions/inquiries to the Church Office: email@example.com