Announcements for September 12, 2021
Please consider submitting your contributions online at: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Give. This is the preferred method of giving to limit the number of trips to the mailbox. Contact the office if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Weekly Budget...................................................................$22,000.00
- September 5th.....................................................................$26,539.68
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2021 ...............$64,577.90
- Marshall Evans: (our newest brother in Christ) just lost his Father on September 3rd. He passed away due to Covid. Cards can be sent to Marshall at this address: 1210 West Blvd Charlotte, NC.
- To my Charlotte Church family. Thank you for the many cards, calls and messages expressing your sympathy for the loss of my brother David. Losing my father, my uncle and now my brother - all in the past 11 months has taken a tremendous toll on my entire family. While we will never be the same, we are grateful for all of the compassion that has been shown to us during this most difficult of times. With love and gratitude, Kareema Gray
- Rebecca Witherspoon and her family would like to thank the church for their support during the passing of their mom. The cards, meals and visits along with all the other kindness has helped us during this difficult transition. We appreciate all the support. With love, the Witherspoon family."
- Congratulations to DJ and Chelsea Sutherland and big sister Chandler on the birth of Charlotte Grace. Born on September 7th at 2:30pm weighing 5lbs 13oz and 19inches long. Please sign up to bring them a meal or gift card to help during this sweet time of a new baby. Lets show them our love.(Meal Train)
- ZOOM ONLY LEADERS MEETING SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12 (12:30-1:30- note time change for this month). For several reasons this month we will meet only via zoom for our meeting. In order to allow those worshipping at the building to get home, the start time will be 12:30. We will still end at 1:30. This is for this month only. Please look at the email Sent to leaders so you can be prepared to share your thoughts especially as our time will be shorter. zoom information is below.
- Zoom information: click here or use
- ID: 87625229301 passcode: Jesus
- September 12: All Together
- October 3: All Together
- November 7: All Together
- December 5: All Together
- Teen Beach Day: All 9th-12th graders are invited to "Teen Beach Day" with the Wilmington Teens on Sept Saturday 25th 2021. Cost is $65/child which covers transportation, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Meet in the church parking lot at 6:30am. Pick up is 10:00pm. Online registration is OPEN! Deadline to register Sept 22nd. Click HERE to register. Max Capacity: 17 teens. Questions? Call or Text Uchenna (704-941-0037) or Crystal (704-438-7017) Mbanuzue
- Singles Drive In Movie!: The Charlotte Singles Ministry is hosting a summer drive in movie at the church parking lot on Saturday, September 11th from 7:00pm to about 10:30pm depending on the sunset and movie start time. Please join us and invite your friends, family and neighbors to watch Black Widow (PG-13) and enjoy some snacks and water. Please sign up on the Evite so we can track attendance and refreshments. We can't wait to for this time of fellowship and fun! http://evite.me/DxFR1FCaNr
- MMOG XII - "A Cry for Revival": "Then he said to me, Prophesy to these bones and say to them, Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! I prophesied and breath entered them...!" Ezekiel 37. It's time for a REVIVAL in our souls, in our families & our communities!! We are very excited to be able to get out of the COVID caves and to gather once again on the battlefields with as many Middle-Schoolers boys, Teen dudes & Dads as we can get to join us for a Battle Cry For Revival! And to help us stir up the revival fires, we are also very excited to announce a first ever new sponsoring location.....The Fayetteville Church!
- The following Children's Ministry classes will open this Sunday:
- Infants & Toddlers with a cap at 4 children;
- 2-3 Year Olds with a cap at 8 children;
- 4-5 Year Olds with a cap at 10 children;
- K-5th grade with a cap at 15 children
- The classes will be first come, first served. For various reasons classes may have to be closed without notification in announcements.
- We are still in need of teachers. Please click here to sign up to serve.
- If your child will be attending classes, please see the Covid-19 Prevention Protocol on the ChilMin Corner
- Haiti Disaster Relief: Please be in prayer for the nation of Haiti as they recover from the devastating earthquake. If you are interested in donating to the relief fund, please use the link below: Responding to the 7.2M Earthquake in Haiti
- Thank you for the tremendous outpouring of support for the August Blood Drive and the School Tools Campaign! We are incredibly grateful for your sacrifices. If you still have school tools to turn in, please bring them to church the first Sunday in September.
- Wellness Campaign - Journey to Wellness, continues: Our current focus is Mental Wellness. The Faith Health Ministry is continuing its Journey to Wellness Campaign. Over the next few months, we will be sharing information helpful to improving one of the 6 dimensions of wellness. Wellness is defined as the active pursuit of activities, choices and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health. The 6 dimensions we will discuss are Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Emotional, Social and Environmental. To read the blog, please click the link below: https://cltchurchfaithhealthministry.blogspot.com/2021/08/wellness-journey-mental-wellness.html
- Loaves & Fishes: The Loaves & Fishes Mobile Food Pantry has been operating from our parking lot on Mondays since August 2020 and has helped feed over 1000 families during this challenging time. Food boxes are distributed every Monday from 1:30 PM -3:00 PM by referral only. A cap has been placed on the number of volunteers because of COVID protocols so you must reserve your spot in advance. To volunteer, please contact Mike Dames at email@example.com. For questions, please contact Mike at 704-724-2362 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer Request: Please send all prayer request (verbal and emailed): email@example.com
- Verbal & Emailed Announcements: (due 12:00 pm Thursday): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org
- Ministry Staff: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Ministries (click on the specific ministry name on the left side of the screen)
- Benevolence: (704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
- Building Request: email@example.com
- Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
- Contact Change Request: Send your updates to email@example.com
***Still not sure who to contact, send your questions/inquiries to the Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org