Announcements for May 17, 2020
For the month of May, The Charlotte Church will continue to meet virtually as we have been. Thank you for your continued prayers for wisdom as we navigate ahead.
Please consider submitting your contributions online at: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Give. This is the preferred method of giving to limit the number of trips to the mailbox.
Contact the office if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Weekly Budget.........................................................$23,000.00
- May 3rd....................................................................$27,265.75
- May 10th..................................................................$23,005.45
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2020 ...............$23,997.48
- Bernardo Caceres: Please be in prayer for Bernardo as his father died on Saturday, May 9 in Bolivia. Although he was not able to go to Bolivia, he was able to witness his fathers burial ceremony via Zoom and WhatsApp. Pray for the comfort and strength of Bernardo and his family at this time.
Church Wide Notifications
- FOR THE WOMEN FAMILY GROUP LEADERS: The entire staff is grateful for your service to the Church in your role as a family group leader. These have been particularly challenging times for all and in an effort to support you, our sisters who are in some cases juggling work, home schooling, engaging with the family group virtually and everything else, we are going to spend time praying on your behalf! The staff women will "gather" to pray for each member of your family group specifically. The dates and times we will be praying for each group are listed below. Family group leaders, if you're able to join us when we pray for your group, we'd love it; but if not, don't worry, we've got you covered! Just reach out to Lavonia or Jennifer for the details. For now we are just opening this to the family group leaders in an effort to support them and keep the "gatherings" intimate. However feel free to use the below as a prayer list in May.
- Saturday, May 16 9:00am: Highland Creek, Ft. Mill, Moss Creek, Indian Trail/Monroe
- Tuesday, May 19 12:00pm: Violante, Cornelius, SW Young Marrieds, Y&F/Middle School
- Thursday, May 21 7:00pm: Mooresville, Huntersville, Matthews
- Tuesday, May 26 2:00pm: Southend, Arbor Hills, Campus
- Saturday, May 30 9:00am: Brookstead, Rocky River, Prosperity Village
- DO YOU HAVE A NEED? or WANT TO MEET A NEED? The Care & Compassion Ministry has created a Have a Need, Meet a Need Process. View this video and see the links below for more information. Please visit the links below for more information.
- Click HAVE A NEED, if you have a need and fill out the linked form, providing as much detail as possible.
- Click MEET A NEED, if you would like to meet a need - we will be updating this list of needs in the congregation daily, providing enough detail so you know what's being asked. Each need will have a button you hit to sign up to meet the need. Contact details will then be texted to you within 24 hours. Please contact the Care & Compassion Ministry at email@example.com if you have any questions
Upcoming Church Wide Events:
- Curriculum Resources: Hello Families, in an effort to keep us moving in a faithful and spiritual direction, we have created a Children's Ministry page on the church website where we will provide our weekly Orange Curriculum parent guides, lessons, and videos. Click here for weekly resources.
Y&F Ministry (Teens):
- PROM 2020: The Teen Prom, hosted by The Charlotte Church, was originally scheduled for May 2nd, however, due to COVID-19, May 2nd is no longer an option. We have decided to move the Prom to July or Aug 2020. We will notify you as soon as we establish the date. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- Verbal Announcements: (due 12:00 Thursday): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emailed Announcements: (due 12:00 Thursday):email@example.com
- Benevolence: (704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
- Building Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Office: email@example.com
- Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
- Contact Change Request: Send your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org