Announcements for June 14, 2020
Until further notice, The Charlotte Church will continue to meet virtually as we have been. Thank you for your continued prayers for wisdom as we navigate ahead.
Please consider submitting your contributions online at: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Give. This is the preferred method of giving to limit the number of trips to the mailbox.
Contact the office if you have any questions (email@example.com)
- Weekly Budget.........................................................$23,000.00
- June 7th...................................................................$23,970.83
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2020 ...............$26,726.48
- Mike and Kory Paulus: Please congratulate Mike and Kory Paulus on the birth of their son Oliver Leon Paulus, on May 24, 2020! The family is also in need of prayer. Oliver came about 8 weeks early and weighed in at, 2lbs, 110z, 16inches. Please pray for the parents and that baby Oliver continues to get stronger each day.
Church Wide Notifications:
- Change for Midweek in July: The staff is putting together a series of discussions centering on the Racial, Social, and Cultural climate of today, and how it is affecting the world and the church. We are working to include a thorough cross-section of the church, and so, we want to begin by using our scheduled midweeks to show these discussions as they will be pre-filmed/recorded. As such we have a small scheduling conflict so we are making a slight change in the midweek schedule for July. The first midweek will be July 8 (NOT the 1st as originally planned. This is the only change for the midweek schedule for July). This midweek will be our first "Group" discussion. We will keep the July 15th date as planned.
- Charlotte Church YouTube Channel: Not sure how to subscribe to the church YouTube page or how to ensure that you are receiving all of the notifications? Click the link below to watch a short video from our media team that will walk you through step by step. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHFdEsYT3OM&feature=youtu.be
Care & Compassion:
- Care & Compassion Ministry Prayer Time: Prayer time for Healing for the Nation & Covid19. The Care and Compassion Ministry is calling on all leaders, small group leaders and members to join with us.
Y&F Ministry (Teens):
- Prom 2020: NEW Teen Prom date is July 25th. Registration is open http://thecharlottechurch.org/registration/teenprom2020. See Church Website for details.
- Curriculum Resources: Hello Families, in an effort to keep us moving in a faithful and spiritual direction, we have created a Children's Ministry page on the church website where we will provide our weekly Orange Curriculum parent guides, lessons, and videos. Click here for weekly resources.
- Verbal Announcements: (due 12:00 Thursday): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emailed Announcements: (due 12:00 Thursday):email@example.com
- Benevolence: (704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
- Building Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Office: email@example.com
- Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
- Contact Change Request: Send your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org