Announcements for January 1, 2023
- Ron Ford: Please pray for Ron Ford. He is in the hospital fighting a severe infection in his leg. Please pray that his blood pressure will stabilize and the antibiotics that he is on will heal his leg.
- The Philemons: We wanted to thank everyone for all of the love, prayers, and meals. It has been such a blessing to have the church's support as we adjust to parenthood! Love, Adam, Melanie, & Eliana Philemon
"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Cor 9:8"
Please remember that contribution can be submitted online at: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Give or via mail. Send all mailed contributions to: The Charlotte Church 1800 Camden Road, Suite 107-275 Charlotte, NC 28203. Contact the office if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Weekly Budget..............................................................$23,750.00
- October Weekly Average ..............................................$18,814.12
- November Weekly Average...........................................$21,874.31
- December Weekly Average (to date) ............................$24,605.42
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2022 .....................$106,703.60
- LEADERS' MEETINGS and WORKSHOPS for 2023: ALL Leaders whether family group, HOPE, Worship or other, please join us Saturday, January 7th from 9:00am to 12:00pm in the sanctuary as we share the theme for 2023 Faith, Hope and Love and how we have incorporated your input from the October 1st leaders' workshop. There will also be an introduction to the training material we will be using going forward to build and strengthen family groups. We ask you to invite others in your family group who you may be raising up or training to join us.
- January 7th (Saturday) - Leader's Workshop 9am-12pm at The Charlotte Church IN PERSON ONLY
- February 5th - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- March 5th - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- April 22nd (Saturday)- Leader's Workshop 9am-12pm at The Charlotte Church
- May 7th - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- June 4th - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- June 24th (Saturday)- Silent Retreat (limited capacity, sign up info to come)
- July 2nd - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- August 6th - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- September 10th - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- September 30th (Saturday)- Leader's Workshop 9am-12pm at The Charlotte Church
- October 22nd - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- November 5th - 12:30pm-2:00pm
- December 2nd End of the Year Celebration on Saturday evening
- 2022 Missions: Brothers and Sisters! As know our you, your continual support, contribution goal for 2022 that ends on December 31st is 120,000.00. This goes to support ministries in Boone, NC as well as ministries in 6 East African countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi. Let's rally together as a church and send our gift of love. Be sure to give your contribution online at thecharlottechurch.org or send your check to: The Charlotte Church 1800 Camden Road, Suite 107-275 Charlotte, NC 28203. To be counted towards 2022 missions all checks must be post marked by December 31, 2022. Thank you for your continual support for our brothers and sisters in East Africa and Boone.
- Teachers Needed: Children's Ministry is looking for you to join us as we introduce our children to the wonder, beauty, and majesty of God through the scriptures in a loving and safe environment. Please click the link to sign up to teach for the February-July rotation!
HOPE ww Charlotte would like to wish the members of the Charlotte Church and friends Happy Holidays and ask you to please save the following dates.
- Our 2023 MLk Day of Service will take place on Sat January 14th from 9AM -1PM @ the Charlotte Church. There will be a program to honor Dr. King followed up with an opportunity to work on several hands-on service projects. These service projects will provide relief for many of our neighbors that are in need.
- Bridges Out of Poverty workshop will be held on Sat Jan 28th from 9AM - Noon @ the Charlotte Church. If you have a passion for learning how serve and help people who are currently living in poverty, then this workshop is for you. The workshop will be interactive and filled with activities to help make the information that will be shared adaptable and concrete.
- HOPE world wide Community Suppers. In honor of Dr. King during the month of January we are asking all of our members and friends to consider hosting a meal in your home where you intentionally invite people who are different from you to break bread with you. The purpose for this activity is to help us all to become intentional at building relationship with people from all walks of life.
- MMOG EVENT: SAVE THE DATE: MMOG XV- "Tear It Down"
- APRIL 21-23, 2023
- Location: CWJ
- Registration Opening Soon
- Video Link
- Talent Show: Church Family- We Need Your Help!!!! Please go to the following link- We've Got Talent and sign up to participate in the Talent Show/Fundraiser. All proceeds minus cost and prizes will go to the MMOG Ministries to support their efforts. You may sign up to sing, juggle, play an instrument, artwork, etc., you may also volunteer to help with set-up, collect tickets, or volunteer to donate needed prizes for participants.
- If you have any questions, please email at email@example.com or call and/or text me 704-794-2111- Stephanie Dixon. Thank you in advance for your consideration and participation.
- $25- Application Fee
- $5- Raffle Ticket and Admission Price
- Date: Saturday February 25, 2023
- Time: 4:00-6:00 pm
- Place- The Charlotte Church 2200 Ashley Road
- SCM (Street Corner Ministries):
- MMOG Serving Committees: If you would like to help us grow and serve on one of our committees, please reach out to us and either Tim or Anthony will reach out to you! (Fund Raising, Partnership Relations, Community Outreach or MMOG Father/Son Events https://www.mmogministries.org/contact_new
- Prayer Request: Please send all prayer request (verbal and emailed): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verbal & Emailed Announcements: (due 12:00 pm Thursday): email@example.com
- Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org
- Ministry Staff: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Ministries (click on the specific ministry name on the left side of the screen
- Benevolence: (704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
- Building Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Office: email@example.com
- Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
- Contact Change Request: Send your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Still not sure who to contact, send your questions/inquiries to the Church Office: email@example.com