Announcements for February 16, 2020
- Carolina Magno- Please pray for Carolina's recovery from her torn Achilles surgery a few weeks ago. She will be unable to walk for several more weeks. Cards of encouragement can be sent to Carolina Magno 6632 Elfreda Rd. Charlotte, NC 28270
- Audrey Matlala (Sister in Richmond VA)- She lost her 16 year old daughter in 2012, her husband June 2018 and this past Saturday she received word that her oldest son was killed in South Africa
Upcoming Church Wide Events:
- Women's Bible Studies - We will be having a Women's Bible Study in the month of March. Sunday Mornings from 9:00-9:40, we will be discussing and studying out taking our thoughts captive. Please Sign Up to be apart of this 4-week class.
- 2020 World Discipleship Summit- July 2nd through July 5th. Check out these links for all the details including information on the Giant Cow children's program, Chance 2 Dance for our children with special needs and special sessions for various stages of life. These are just a few of the programs that will be offered to attendees. For all the info visit: https://www.wds2020.net/
- CAMP SWAMP - Because of the Discipleship conference in July, the dates for Camp Swamp have been adjusted. In other words, if you and your friends always sign your kids up for week 4, those dates may not be the same this year. Just double check the actual dates before you register. You can find all the information at campswamp.com
- Reminder- Check the calendar on the website for upcoming service & event times and locations (Church Calendar)
Church Wide Notifications:
- Small Group Leaders Meeting: The Meeting will take place in the Fellowship Hall Sunday, March 1st (12:00 - 2:00) Lunch will be provided. No Childcare. Please RSVP to your region leader by Monday, February 23rd so we can order the appropriate amount of lunches.
- Lost and Found: The items located in "Lost and Found" will be removed no later than March 1st. If you have any questions or need help in locating anything, please email Jeff Krider at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jeff is willing to help in anyway that he can.
- 2019 Contribution Receipts - 2019 donation statements are now available. You can access your statement via the church website at Church Website - Give or send a request to the Church Office at email@example.com.
- Online Giving - Sign up by visiting the church website at www.thecharlottechurch.org and then click GIVE. Contact the office if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteers are needed to assist with processing benevolence request. Contact David Raye (email@example.com) if interested.
- Blood Drive -02/22/2020 8am-1pm in Fellowship Hall. Donor and volunteer sign ups will begin Feb 2, 2020. Contact Mike Dames @ 704-724-2362 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faith Health Ministry: Join the Faith Health Ministry in the next session of our Women's Health Series entitled, "Be Still: Scriptural Chair Yoga & Biblical Meditation Workshop". The workshop will take place after church on Sunday, March 15th, at 12:15 pm at The Charlotte Church. This session will be led by Jheni Solis, author of the book "Be Still: The Power of Biblical Meditation." Space is limited so please reserve your spot as soon as possible! You can RSVP by emailing Hannah Boothe at The2Boothes@Gmail.com or sign up directly by clicking on the following hyperlink https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080548abab2ea3fb6-bestill
- STRONG 2020 SINGLES WEEKEND: The Fayetteville Church Singles Ministry presents "Strong 2020" Singles Weekend. Join singles across NC and surrounding areas for fellowship, fun, and to be strengthened in the Lord Feb 28 - Mar 1, 2020. For more details and registration visit: http://thefayettevillechurch.org/strong-2020-singles-weekend/
- Children's Ministry Parent Midweek will be Wednesday, Feb 26th, 7:00-8:00pm. Please join us as we begin our series based on the book Parenting Beyond Your Capacity. If you have an infant through 5th grader, we hope to see you there.
- M3DG(Mighty Married Men D-Group) 3/14, 5:30-8:30 pm. This one is an EVENING Bon-Fire & Grillin Gathering! (Dinner too!) Host: Steve Williams, 413 Garston Ct, Matthews *$5-10 per person pitch in! Open to FRIENDS & Singles who desire marriage too! Contact: Tim Kirk 704-699-9653
- MMOG XI-"I AM" Father/Son registration is open. Visit www.mmogcharlotte.com for more details.
Youth and Family:
- Family Workshop : Screenagers March 28, 2020 at 3pm "Screenagers: Growing Up in the digital Age" is a documentary offering solutions for parents on how to navigate and guide their children through the digital world. Start inviting neighbors and friends as this is a huge topic and an opportunity to plant seeds. Click HERE to RSVP.
· February 2nd................................................……..........$23,491.98
· February 9th..............................…………......................$26,164.14
· Missions Contribution Collected for 2020 .............$6,254.45
· Verbal Announcements:(due 12:00 Thursday):email@example.com
· Emailed Announcements:(due 12:00 Thursday):firstname.lastname@example.org
· Benevolence:(704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
· Building Request:email@example.com
· Church Office:firstname.lastname@example.org
· Church Website:www.thecharlottechurch.org
· Contact Change Request:Send your updates to email@example.com