Announcements for December 20, 2020
Please consider submitting your contributions online at: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Give. This is the preferred method of giving to limit the number of trips to the mailbox. Contact the office if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Weekly Budget.........................................................$23,000.00
- December 6th...........................................................$23,676.00
- December 13th.........................................................$26,739.78
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2020 ................$116,435.57
- Lily Trann: Please continue to pray for Lily Trann as she is undergoing chemotherapy treatments. Lily has been dialing into some of the family group's Zoom meetings, and shares as she is able. Her physician reports that there is some noticeable shrinking of the brain lesion
- Michael Horneber: Please pray for Michael Horneber, he is scheduled to have shoulder replacement surgery on 01/05/2021
- Samantha Nifong: Please pray for Samantha Nifong's father, Samuel Peirson, who had a pacemaker put in this week. He is home recovering.
- Elizabeth Pixley: Elizabeth Pixley was discharged from Atrium CMC to her home under hospice care this week. Her family members shared that she is able to eat a little without problems and enjoys communicating with family. Visitation is still limited due to COVID-19 guidelines. Please continue to pray for her recovery.
- Police Officers: Please be praying for the families of the police officers that were killed last week in Charlotte. Pray for their strength, comfort, and endurance during this time of loss.
- Patti Viar: Please pray for Patti Viar. She had surgery on Thursday, December 10th. She will be in the hospital overnight
- Wakida Jackson: Wakida Jackson's father, Michael Beach, died on December 3rd. The funeral is Friday, December 11th at Braggs Funeral Home, 256 Rosa Parks Blvd., Paterson, NJ 07501. Wakida & her daughter are traveling to NJ for the funeral. Please remember them in prayer.
- Alleyah Babel: Alleyah Babel has been in the hospital with a tumor on her spine. She has been undergoing radiation treatment and therapy to regain full function in her arms and legs. Though that has not yet happened, Alleyah will be coming home soon. The Babel family will need all of our support. First and foremost, let's all be praying for a miracle. This is a very challenging time for them and while you may have questions, please understand they need our faith, prayers and support but not questions or well-intentioned medical input. Cards of encouragement may be sent to 3015 Rosewater Lane, Indian Trail, NC 28079-3713. If you would like to help with a meal, please visit this link: MEAL SIGN UP.
Church Wide Announcement:
January Prayer Chain: Let's begin 2021 going to our Father faithful in prayer together throughout January. In Romans 12:11-12 we are called to "Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
If each of us would select 4-5 different half-hour slots the month will be covered with 24/7 prayer! You may want to sign up for some of those times as a couple, together as a family or as roommates. Or consider using one of those times to pray with your best friend and/or as a discipleship group or small group. The possibilities are endless and so are the things God wants to do on behalf of his people. Click this link to sign up: PRAYER SIGN UP
- Chil Min Corner - Click HERE!
- Loaves & Fishes: The Loaves & Fishes Mobile Food Pantry that has been operating from our parking lot on Monday's since August and has helped feed 1000 families during this challenging time. Food boxes are distributed every Monday from 1:30 PM -3:00 PM by referral only. If you would like to volunteer you must contact Mike Dames at email@example.com. A cap has been placed on volunteers because of COVID
• Prayer Request: Please send all prayer request (verbal and emailed): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Verbal & Emailed Announcements: (due 12:00 Thursday): email@example.com
• Benevolence: (704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
• Building Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Church Office: email@example.com
• Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
• Contact Change Request: Send your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org