Announcements for December 13, 2020
Please consider submitting your contributions online at: https://thecharlottechurch.org/Give. This is the preferred method of giving to limit the number of trips to the mailbox. Contact the office if you have any questions (email@example.com)
- Weekly Budget.........................................................$23,000.00
- December 6th...........................................................$23,676.00
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2020 ................$96,549.57
- Patti Viar: Please pray for Patti Viar. She had surgery on Thursday, December 10th. She will be in the hospital overnight
- Elizabeth Pixley: Please continue in prayer for Elizabeth Pixley and her family. She was in rehab a few weeks ago and has now been re-admitted to Atrium/CMC-University City. Family members shared that she is being evaluated for hospice care.
- Wakida Jackson: Wakida Jackson's father, Michael Beach, died on December 3rd. The funeral is Friday, December 11th at Braggs Funeral Home, 256 Rosa Parks Blvd., Paterson, NJ 07501. Wakida & her daughter are traveling to NJ for the funeral. Please remember them in prayer.
- Alleyah Babel: Alleyah Babel has been in the hospital with a tumor on her spine. She has been undergoing radiation treatment and therapy to regain full function in her arms and legs. Though that has not yet happened, Alleyah will be coming home soon. The Babel family will need all of our support. First and foremost, let's all be praying for a miracle. This is a very challenging time for them and while you may have questions, please understand they need our faith, prayers and support but not questions or well-intentioned medical input. Cards of encouragement may be sent to 3015 Rosewater Lane, Indian Trail, NC 28079-3713. If you would like to help with a meal, please visit this link: MEAL SIGN UP.
- Delores Whittington: Please continue to pray for Delores Whittington. Test results show cancer dictators/numbers continue to rise and the doctors are preparing for another surgery soon. No further chemo at the moment. Nothing but prayers are needed at the moment.
- Ishmael Faber & Family: Please continue to pray for God's comfort for the family of Ishmael Faber in the loss of his brother, Kenneth and his infant daughter within days on one another. Please send cards to 1235 Ridgebury Terrace, Matthews NC 28105.
Ms. Arizona we can only imagine the changes you've seen, of all that you've been able to glean. We look up to you, for you are what is true. You've given us more than you'll ever know, may this 89th birthday really glow!!
Care & Compassion:
- Prayer Time: The Care and Compassion Ministry is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
- Topic: Care and Compassion Ministry Prayer Time (Virtual)
- Time: 2-2:30 PM 12/13/2020 This is a recurring meeting (2nd Sunday each month)
- Join Zoom Meeting : https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87143343899 Meeting ID: 871 4334 3899
- This Sunday: Parents, be sure to have the children ready to watch the children's bible lesson this Sunday. It will be first!
- Chil Min Corner - Click HERE!
- Loaves & Fishes: The Loaves & Fishes Mobile Food Pantry that has been operating from our parking lot on Monday's since August and has helped feed 1000 families during this challenging time. Food boxes are distributed every Monday from 1:30 PM -3:00 PM by referral only. If you would like to volunteer you must contact Mike Dames at firstname.lastname@example.org. A cap has been placed on volunteers because of COVID
• Prayer Request: Please send all prayer request (verbal and emailed): email@example.com
• Verbal & Emailed Announcements: (due 12:00 Thursday): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Benevolence: (704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
• Building Request: email@example.com
• Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
• Contact Change Request: Send your updates to email@example.com
• Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org