Announcements for February 09, 2020
- Don Hall - Please pray for Don and Laura as Don's father recently passed.
- Joyce Jones - She recently had a stent procedure on her foot. Please pray that the increased blood flow repairs all damage.
- Audrey Matlala (Sister in Richmond VA) - She lost her 16 year old daughter in 2012, her husband June 2018 and this past Saturday she received word that her oldest son was killed in South Africa
Upcoming Church Wide Events:
- Open Position: Women's Ministry Support - The Charlotte Church is seeking to hire a women's ministry support. This is a contract position which will begin March 1 and continue to December 31, 2020. All interested and qualified individuals should email a resume and completed job application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00p on Friday, February 14. More information can be found here
- Women's Bible Studies - We will be having a Women's Bible Study in the month of March. Sunday Mornings from 9:00-9:40, we will be discussing and studying out taking our thoughts captive. Please Sign Up to be apart of this 4-week class.
- 2020 World Discipleship Summit - July 2nd through July 5th. Check out these links for all the details including information on the Giant Cow children's program, Chance 2 Dance for our children with special needs and special sessions for various stages of life. These are just a few of the programs that will be offered to attendees. For all the info visit: https://www.wds2020.net/
- CAMP SWAMP - Because of the Discipleship conference in July, the dates for Camp Swamp have been adjusted. In other words, if you and your friends always sign your kids up for week 4, those dates may not be the same this year. Just double check the actual dates before you register. You can find all the information at campswamp.com
- Reminder - Check the calendar on the website for upcoming service & event times and locations (Church Calendar)
Church Wide Notifications:
- Lost and Found: Please check the lost and found located in the stairwell leading to the balcony. Lost and Found items will be kept for one month and then will be donated to Goodwill.
- 2019 Contribution Receipts - 2019 donation statements are now available. You can access your statement via the church website at Church Website - Give or send a request to the Church Office at email@example.com.
- Online Giving - Sign up by visiting the church website at www.thecharlottechurch.org and then click GIVE. Contact the office if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteers are needed to assist with processing benevolence request. Contact David Raye (email@example.com) if interested.
- Blood Drive -02/22/2020 8am-1pm in Fellowship Hall. Donor and volunteer sign ups will begin Feb 2, 2020. Contact Mike Dames @ 704-724-2362 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STRONG 2020 SINGLES WEEKEND: The Fayetteville Church Singles Ministry presents "Strong 2020" Singles Weekend. Join singles across NC and surrounding areas for fellowship, fun, and to be strengthened in the Lord Feb 28 - Mar 1, 2020. For more details and registration visit: http://thefayettevillechurch.org/strong-2020-singles-weekend/
- The Children's Ministry will have an evacuation(fire) drill this Sunday, February 9. We will have these drills for every rotation to assure that teachers and children are prepared for emergencies.
- We are very excited to announce that our first Children's Ministry Parent Midweek of the year will be Wednesday, Feb 26th, 7:00-8:00pm. Please join us as we begin our series based on the book Parenting Beyond Your Capacity. If you have an infant through 5th grader, we hope to see you there
- February 2nd.........................................................$23,491.98
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2020 .............$5,889.45
- Verbal Announcements:(due 12:00 Thursday): email@example.com
- Emailed Announcements:(due 12:00 Thursday): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benevolence: (704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
- Building Request: email@example.com
- Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
- Contact Change Request: Send your updates to email@example.com
- Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org