Announcements for February 23, 2020
- Paula Sutcliffe - She is going through Dialysis due to failing kidneys. Please pray that she can become stable and that she can get on the list for a transplant quickly.
- Joyce Jones - Due to an infection, Joyce recently had her left foot amputated. She is in rehab & is determined to walk again. Please pray for continuous faith & that she remains in good spirits. Encouraging words can me sent via text or mail to 917-693-6683 or 4033 Barclay Forest Dr. 28213
- Carolina Magno- Please pray for Carolina's recovery from her torn Achilles surgery a few weeks ago. She will be unable to walk for several more weeks. Cards of encouragement can be sent to Carolina Magno 6632 Elfreda Rd. Charlotte, NC 28270
Upcoming Church Wide Events:
- Women's Bible Studies: We will be having a Women's Bible Study in the month of March. Sunday Mornings from 9:00-9:40, we will be discussing and studying out taking our thoughts captive.
- Leaders Meeting: Sunday March 1st in the Fellowship Hall from 12:00 -1:30pm Lunch will be provided. No Childcare. Please RSVP to your region leader by Monday, February 23rd so we can order the appropriate amount of lunches.
- New Members Lunch: The elders and ministry staff would like to invite new members to a New Members Welcome Luncheon in the fellowship hall on March 15, 2020, from noon to 1:30pm. New members will be emailed an evite invitation; please rsvp to the evite before March 9. If you are a new member and have not received an invitation, please contact Bonnie Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2020 World Discipleship Summit: July 2nd through July 5th. Check out these links for all the details including information on the Giant Cow children's program, Chance 2 Dance for our children with special needs and special sessions for various stages of life. These are just a few of the programs that will be offered to attendees. For all the info visit: https://www.wds2020.net/
Church Wide Notifications:
- Lost and Found: The items located in "Lost and Found" will be removed no later than March 1st. If you have any questions or need help in locating anything, please email Jeff Krider at email@example.com.
- Online Giving: Sign up by visiting the church website at www.thecharlottechurch.org and then click GIVE. Contact the office if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Blood Drive - Sat Feb 22, 2020 from 8 AM – 1 PM in the Fellowship Hall. We need donors and volunteers to man the drive. You can sign up today. Contact Mike Dames @ 704-724-2362 or email@example.com with questions or for details.
- Faith Health Ministry: Join the Faith Health Ministry in the next session of our Women's Health Series entitled, "Be Still: Scriptural Chair Yoga & Biblical Meditation Workshop". The workshop will take place after church on Sunday, March 15th, at 12:15 pm at The Charlotte Church. This session will be led by Jheni Solis, author of the book "Be Still: The Power of Biblical Meditation." Space is limited so please reserve your spot as soon as possible! You can RSVP by emailing Hannah Boothe at The2Boothes@Gmail.com or sign up directly by clicking on the following hyperlink https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080548abab2ea3fb6-bestill
- STRONG 2020 SINGLES WEEKEND: The Fayetteville Church Singles Ministry presents "Strong 2020" Singles Weekend. Join singles across NC and surrounding areas for fellowship, fun, and to be strengthened in the Lord Feb 28 - Mar 1, 2020. For more details and registration visit: http://thefayettevillechurch.org/strong-2020-singles-weekend/
- UNCAGED South East Campus Retreat: Feb 28th-March 1st. Click Registration to for more information.
- We are very excited to announce that our first Children's Ministry Parent Midweek of the year will be Wednesday, Feb 26th, 7:00-8:00pm. Please join us as we begin our series based on the book Parenting Beyond Your Capacity. If you have an infant through 5th grader, we hope to see you there.
- M3DG(Mighty Married Men D-Group) 3/14, 5:30-8:30 pm. This one is an EVENING Bon-Fire & Grillin Gathering! (Dinner too!) Host: Steve Williams, 413 Garston Ct, Matthews *$5-10 per person pitch in! Open to FRIENDS & Singles who desire marriage too! Contact: Tim Kirk 704-699-9653
- MMOG XI-"I AM" Father/Son registration is open. Visit www.mmogcharlotte.com for more details.
Youth and Family:
- Family Workshop Screenagers: March 28, 2020 at 3pm "Screenagers: Growing Up in the digital Age" is a documentary offering solutions for parents on how to navigate and guide their children through the digital world. Start inviting neighbors and friends as this is a huge topic and an opportunity to plant seeds. Click HERE to RSVP.
- February 2nd..........................................................$23,491.98
- February 9th.......................................……….........$26,164.14
- February 16th...………...…...………………...……..$22,537.06
- Missions Contribution Collected for 2020 ..............$6,995.45
- Verbal Announcements:(due 12:00 Thursday):firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emailed Announcements:(due 12:00 Thursday):email@example.com
- Benevolence:(704) 342-1099 option 2. A volunteer will return your call within 2 business days.
- Building Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Office: email@example.com
- Church Website: www.thecharlottechurch.org
- Contact Change Request: Send your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elders: elders@theCharlottechurch.org