November 2023 HOPE Announcements
- 2023 Can and Non-Perishable Dry Goods Drive: Some of our neighbors are experiencing food insecurity due to a lack of resources and rising inflation. Here is an opportunity for you and your network to make a difference. This drive starts today and ends on Sunday Nov 19th. Please bring all collected food and non-perishable items to service on the 19th and place them in the U-Haul truck that will be located in the parking lot. All items collected will be donated the Monday before Thanksgiving to The Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry located on Airport Drive. This pantry serves our neighbors that live in the West corridor. For questions, contact Mike Dames at email@example.com.
- Holiday Gift Card Program: We will be running our holiday gift card program again this year. If you would like to donate a gift card, which will be given to an individual or family in the church, that is in need, starting November 12, you can stop by the HOPE table in lobby. All cards must be received by December 3th. The cards can be for places like grocery stores, Wal-mart, Target, etc. If you have any questions, please stop by the HOPE table after service or contact Hazel Jones firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Dames email@example.com.
- Project Future Story - Bridges Out of Poverty Workshop: Come join us on November 9th from 8:30am - 3:30pm as leaders from Concord and Kannapolis discuss how to help our neighbors that have the least develop a future story that leads them to a place of self-sufficiency. This workshop is for anyone who has interest in learning how to help people that are living in poverty break that cycle. Click here to register and for details
- HOPE Disaster Plan: We want every member to protect yourself and your loved ones, please take a moment to look at this PPT Presentation that has been provided by HOPE world wide's Disaster Team. It's simple and practical. In the event of an emergency, having a plan that you've discussed with the members of your household could make a big difference in reducing unnecessary loss of life.
- If you have any questions contact Mike Dames 704-724-2362 or firstname.lastname@example.org