November 2022 HOPE ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- 2022 Canned Goods and Dry Good Campaign: As you know many of our neighbors are experiencing food insecurities due to the pandemic, the rising costs of goods, and limited financial resources. This is affecting people of all ages. Here is an opportunity to serve and make a difference in their lives. Our 2022 Canned Goods and Dry Good Campaign (nonperishables only) has begun and will run through Sunday November 20th.
- All donations can be dropped off in the Charlotte Church parking lot 2200 Ashley Rd Charlotte, NC on:
- Sun Nov 20th before or after service
- All items collected will be donated to our Community Partner Loaves and Fishes. Here is how you can participate:
- Pray that God will bless the campaign and make whole those that receive the donated items.
- Recruit colleagues' family and friends through your network to participate. Simply explain what you are doing and why and ask if they would be willing to help. Have them drop their donations off to you. Please double bag all donations. It makes it easier to off load at the pantry.
- I will need volunteers on Sunday 11-20-22 to load the truck and to offload the donations @ Loaves and Fishes on Monday 11-21-22 from 9AM til 11:30AM.
- Click here for a flyer to promote the drive.
- Holiday Gift Card Program: We will be running our holiday gift card program again this year. If you would like to donate a gift card, which will be given to an individual or family in the church, that is in need, starting this week, you can stop by the HOPE table which will be setup downstairs by the fellowship hall, or you can mail it to the below. All cards must be received by December 4th. The cards can be for places like grocery stores, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. If you have any questions, please stop by the HOPE table after service or contact Hazel Jones firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Dames email@example.com. Cards can be mailed to: HOPE Charlotte 7500 Chasewater Drive Harrisburg, NC 28075.
- Contact Mike Dames firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-724-2362 if you have questions.